Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tri Vegas

Jennifer and I took a trip this last weekend to Vegas for a drive-through wedding (I wish) - well, that didn't quite happen, but it was our first road trip together. We stayed with my sister in St. George one night and left for Vegas in the morning (after Jennifer and my sister finished doddling at the fabric store). The triathlon was in the afternoon and there was a lot of debate about who of the brothers was going to win. I had my money on Greg, but Mike pulled a fast one (literally) and beat everyone. Jennifer was our team photographer, Mike posed for his big win, and Greg and I were mad as hornets after losing. Other than that we had a great time. It was a great venue and it was so nice to feel the sun and remember what summer is like.



























4 comments:

Casey Hyer Photography said...

What about Thai food? Did you get to eat at Lotus of Siam? Looks like fun. I wish I did something like this with my brothers.

Jessica Lamph said...

Sweet Pics! Looks like a good time! Nice action shots Jen:) What a talented family!

Stacy and Mike said...

Great pics!

Diana said...

super awesome pictures!!