Monday, March 22, 2010

A Little Wedding Inspiration


Here is just a taste of some of the wedding inspiration I have come across. I'm loving these monochromatic schemes of blues, browns, and greens. Hopefully this gives you an idea of what is to come on our big day.

Pieces of our wedding are starting to come together, which is wonderful. My dress arrived this week! It is a fabulous little vintage inspired T Length beauty, it is too adorable to even describe. :) We were also able to find Sam an amazing three-peice suit at of all places...the D.I. We were lucky to come across such a find. Sam and I are getting excited! It will be so nice to get to the point where we no longer have to say goodbye to each other and go our separate ways. I love you more than you know Sam! Less than three months to go....

No comments: