Monday, June 7, 2010

Jennifer in Weddingland

Saturday afternoon my two cute friends Jessica and Amy threw me a "Jennifer in Weddingland" shower. Inspired by Alice in Wonderland, which happens to be my favorite!

These cute girls didn't overlook a single detail. From the low to the ground table decorated with vintage table cloths, eclectic china, and even handmade pillows to sit on. This was the ultimate tea party! The favors were little bottles filled with jello, which said "drink me." The menu consisted of a variety of salads, chocolate covered strawberries with toffee, to die for melt away cookies, cupcakes, cheeses, and sandwiches. These divine creations were served on platters they had made themselves by taking lovely platters from the D.I and attaching them to ornate candlesticks. I loved every moment!

Thank you to all of my cute friends who came and who helped create this lovely shower for me. I will never forget what a wonderful time everyone had. I am so lucky to have such great people in my life.

Only 9 days left until Sam and I wed! I hope you are all as excited as we are!






































4 comments:

Jessica Bath said...

The Tea Party was wonderful and oh so cute! We can't wait for the wedding and hope everything is going well for you.

Tif said...

How creative and cute! I love it.

Stacy and Mike said...

Wow! That looks like something from a Martha Stewart Magazine or better! Impressive! Perfect for Jen! Just gorgeous!
8 more days and counting!

Diana said...

I LOVED IT! so adorable such creative friends you have.