This is the first blog post from the iPad so we'll see how it goes...
After talking to Stacy I decided to show some pictures of our competed stairway project. I couldn't find any before pictures so try to remember how crappy it used to be.
While working around the down time on the cement project (maybe I'll show pictures of that another time) I decided to gut the entryway staircase as it was in poor repair. The plan was to replace the drywall, but that quickly turned into replacing and adding some electrical lines, updating our panel and adding two circuits, and adding about 76 sq ft of storage space to our closet! We also ended up with a bonus shelf in our wall for our shoes!
Props and shout outs:
Jennifer, for dealing with the mess, dust, and inconvenience for way longer than we planned.
Spence, for advising me on my electrical needs and connecting me with a low cost yet quality electrician (even if he struggled with communication skills).
Pic, for the help and superb cutting abilities on the paint in the "blue room!"
David Wheatley, for the great idea to take out the closet wall for access to that extra space...brilliant!
Thanks again everyone- we think it turned out great!